Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Night of Fire

Tears rolling down,
As i let out every sigh,
The words wont come out,
So i just said bye.

Everything was so wrong,
As "he" suddenly came into the picture,
The night was long,
His story soon became a lecture.

I was in such blaze,
Soon i found myself trapped in a maze,
Left or right?
Can i go straight?
Or should i retreat?
TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMMIT!
THIS ISN'T TRIcK Or TrEaT!

At that moment,
I see no point of showing my feelings,
Every single heartbeat,
Hurts me everytime it hits,

I looked high above then i looked down,
"What is happening?" i asked,
I was so drowned.
How long would i last?

Might as well wait for another day,
I guess tonight will not be the night,
It's not my day,
But do not worry,
I will still continue on to write.

Don't ask me what happened,
Don't ask me why,
As i will continue to find my heaven,
Because i am DKMY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps: Reply if you finish reading the poem? Suppose to do it in the car but... I'm waiting... :)
Good Nite... Its currently 0119 hours...

4 comments:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

listen.

planning is important

fail to plan, plan to fail

advise from an event planner

Dick said...

Everything was so wrong,
As "he" suddenly came into the picture,
The night was long,
His story soon became a lecture.

Plan is not a problem,
What i mentioned up thr is wad i bother.

Marlene Lo said...

Observe
Listen
Plan
Solution (@ right time)

advise from a creative director.

Dick said...

deontology or utilitarianism...either one...its the same...wasn't in a good mood...