Thursday, December 9, 2010

Guess i need to start blogging again.. too much stuff hanging around in my mind.. its very distracting and i can't focus.. Gonna try to stop all the bad bad stuff.. Am gonna stop basketball.. waste of my time.. stupid coach.. reli wtf.. made me lost my interest.. save the strength and stamina to dota and work better.. use those time on the court on something else.. lion dancing still my fav.. may be gonna blog bout that soon.. gonna still blog bit bout basketball.. Make me feel relief.. STUPID!!!! to the max.. sien sien sien.. stupid night.. first match was okay.. i think.. well not really.. from beginning till now keep telling me "You're waiting for the opportunity" FARK YOU OPPORTUNITY UR SHIT.. I'm not even given then wait for what? o0o=.=o0o may be a little.. 2 minutes? yea if my future coach ask me if i got experience o not.. " YEA i do actually.. 2 minutes defending then i go back sit and watch. YEA! that all.. -.-" think i'm gonna burst if i continue.. sleeeeeeeeep! Ready for work tomorrow.. gonna help the juniors prepare for their comp after that.. well.. allll daaaa beeeest! again.. FaRK You Sohai COACH! nono ur not my coach.. WTF!!!! sleep -.-

No comments: