Tuesday, May 17, 2011

PasserBy

There's a time,
Where i'm given inspiration,
To write rhymes,
Words that carries addiction.

Friction between one and another's freedom,
The space that wanted and must be given,
Lies and faults should be forget and forgiven,
Time will force them to oblivion.

Walk into the past through my blurry dreams,
Heartache to lose my most beloved scenes,
Just a little bit a little bit more i remind myself always,
But in the end both ended up repulsing opposite ways.

One to the West,
One remains East.
Remains nothing left for me to say,
I thought life without you would be an ease.

Still there's something inside sometimes cracking,
Lost my touch lost the warmth i'm shaking,
Feels like a minute and it's almost dawn,
Empty dream i've had for long.

Starring at that pitiful reflection,
Gone old and slow with nothing more to show,
Looking back at my own creations,
Crying over the bad decisions.

Always too late or too early to decide,
Made one and self so difficult to abide,
The mistakes that i myself brought alive,
The mistakes that ruined my own life.

Am i a weakling?
Where am i going?
What am i seeking?
Will i ever, ever start again?
From the beginning...

No comments: