Friday, November 11, 2011

Outside of my New Window

New faces,
New friends,
New room,
New uniforms,
New shoes,
New look,
New fresh greens,
New fresh air,
A whole new world,
A whole new road,
A whole new chosen goal.

First day, new view out my window,
Sunrise stood high waking me from my pillow,
Its blushed round figure enlightens the day,
Guiding me down a new hallway.

Surrounded by strangers that one day i may know,
Surrounded by new buildings where i learn new things,
A 360 turn around i saw a glow ,
Appeared a sign to glory that i'll follow.

Changes in everything i've ever done,
Changes in everything of how i sound,
Scattered pieces becoming a one,
Maybe this is where things come around.

End of the day again i looked out my window,
Traced back what i've done that day,
Recall every new pieces on that day,
Rewriting the memories that was gray.

Tonight, tomorrow and the day after,
I can live this every new day,
I will build my own bay
This is what i've always craved.

Lying back onto my pillow,
Listening to the owls on the willow,
Waiting for every new tomorrow,
Ready for whats Outside of my new window.









No comments: