Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Marlene


Marlene oh Marlene,
B E A
utiful name,
Though
i met you haven't been a day,
What
i felt and what i see,
In everyone's heartbeat the tempo spells your name,
I listen to their prayers,
I listened carefully,
''Marlene, Oh my Darling, with you here there will be no fray''

Your God's finest creation,
People envy your talent,
Your full of recreation,
Full of inspiration,
Unlike me
i'm so dependant.

Your are a role model,
I have a new idol,
I heard you talk to your teddy bear,
C'mon why don let me be that bear
?


Here is a picture of a birthday card. I copied it from one of your designs. First is that i cant really make one (sry) and secondly people seems to forget what they did in the past which is a very important part of our life. History creates pleasure and we recall those memory during our leisure. Your designs are great! They don't look like the normal cards sold outside, yours makes people feel happy, calm and the blessing are so real that you can smiles while your asleep. Lastly, i would to say that i'm honoured to meet you ( thanks to Jungle Boi ) and HAPPY BIRTHDaY!!


Tonight's party was quite fun..First time seeing such a BIG birthday card..The fireworks was great..Just that pity me have to watch it alone..Wish thr was a partner beside..anyways..Gd Nite!

3 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Hei! Thank you for the lovely words! You were not alone last night during the fireworks! You have us beside you :) Thanks for joining us and you light up the party though :)

Ha.. this is how "old people" celebrate birthday :p

Dick said...

this is the first time i see this kind of party..awesome..i nvr had one like this in 19 years..lolhappy 32nd?hahahaha

Marlene Lo said...

Ops... i was 31st day before yesterday but weird thing happened... my age goes backward starting today :)