Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I fell from high above,
I hit ground zero hard,
Its always work and love,
I'm completely drunk in a bar.

I think again what for i'm doing this,
I think again what for being like this,
Is it for someone?
Is it for something?

Its not worth treating myself such way,
There's always another way,
I've gotta think of a plan,
The plane's gonna crash,
C'mon think of a way to land.

I spot a little lane,
I sense a little hope,
I hold on to faith i pray to god,
I landed the god damn plane,
I realise i am my own node.

Recalling back what happened to me,
i realised i'm living in the past,
For what i do this for he/she/it,
Think positive,
Live in the present,
We are the DJ we control the beat.

We are the music-makers,
We are the dreamers of our dreams,

Mind, Heart and Soul,
Your control the mind,
You have the heart,
You are that soul,
So hold on tight to everything in front of you,
Don't just let go.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps: too late to post chinese version...Nitez..Sry... ahhahaha

No comments: