Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shrek n Nightmare in Elm Street

Tonight was kinda fun, going in and out the same place twice to watch different pictures coming out from the same screen. First slide was funny, touching, and cute. Omgosh that fat cat Cute Dao~ Pop! Second slide was super duper creepy, scared the shit outta me. Yea, first move by Freddy(Horror guy in movie with knives on his hands) almost got me punched in the face. It went like " Roar! AHHHHHHH!" her hand hit mine and mine went straight back to myself. Yeah~ was fun. Can see she was frightened and tired after all the screaming. Felt bad, RELI bad! " I am never gonna watch this kind of slides again!" she said. Yea, count me in. Need time to settle down, but the worst ain't here yet. 3 more weeks till final and am still struggling with those freakin formulaes. Am i engineering material? Shish am dead! Anyways, if you can't beat'em join them. Gambateh lo. Sorry, suddenly jump topic. So i was saying, actually nothing more to say for tonight. Was fun, BUT then again. Once more ended in a rupture which my blood led a trail whole way back home. Any last words Mr.Dick? "Well, gotta pick up my own pieces right?" "I think i should"

Goodnight Guys~

Blessings to ...... You know..... As Usual

-I Love You-

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

as usual.. meaning blessings included me loh :D I going to watch Shrek next week! One of my favourite animation ;)

Dick said...

Yes.. as usual and ur in it.. hahah..