Sunday, August 22, 2010

I wanted to, you know actually settle down another time with no love life and all. Live freely n enjoy life with frens. But, sometimes you just can't hold back when u meet a girl that you really really like that you wanna be with her. Sitting side by side staring across the sky searching for the biggest most shinny star. And then we make a wish then we can live happily ever after. Of course if we don't make it at least we had happy times 2gether before.

But, that kind of life doesn't really attract to my side nor me to theirs. Its like reluctant to let me even meet one girl that i can actually have one dream come true for even one time. Some might say "Don't care so much bout love, it's not time yet" "Study Study Study, love is nothing for now" I know all this and of course i know study is important. But, its a fact that i need love.

I need love because i live with this motivation and i need it so much that only with that i can be more happy. Love is a drug, it really is. I need that kind of care which so many people around me have bt i don't. Let's just say i envy and i want it too. I just need one right girl just to care bout me more than anyone else. May be love isn't that easy i thought it was. May be it is. Just to me.

All i need is you, you don't have to do much you know?

No comments: