Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today finally got back on the court which is at curtin.
And freakin hell i smoked then so bad with my
NOOBNESS. =.=
I was like soooo noob i cant even shoot the ball straight.
Think it has to do with the GYMS.
Felt so tight i cant jump or run properly.
Need to work harder now for future competition.
IF I HAVE TO HEART TO COMPETE AGAIN.
Everytime i think about it, it just pisses me off.
COMPETITION SENSATION UR ASS!
Go thr to sit until my butt gets hot enuf.
Then stand up gathering clap clap
"okok, everybody lets get toegther and win this"
WTF! i was like sitting thr doing nothing. ==
The Gold medal we've got doesnt even taste a bit.
Know WHy?
Coz i ain't in the freakin recipe. Freakin Chemistry!
Okay! Enough with balls!

Morning, i mean NOON lecture was kinda boring.
But, i tried to get high becoz am in a good mood finally after so long.
Not that i'm not in a good mood before but, jst not that high.
I was like fooling around with CHIN JIA HONG.
He and Tze Jing was talking bout DotA.
Then I came in, Muaahahhahaha(I'm not saying that i'm pro)
BuT! i think i can pawn them.. I THINK!
I did this for the whole lecture.
I look at him(JIA HONG)
"Hey, BE A MAN, i can kill you with just ( i knock the table with my finger)"
"JUST ONE CLICK"
"KAPISH?"
SNAP!ONE CLICK! YOUR GONE!
hahaha.. lame.. crazy..
Then i turn my sight to Tze Jing..
He is more pro so.. i changed a click to 2 click..
WHich means 2 knocks.. hAHAHA
ANyways.. just ignore..

Then at night which was the sad and happy part.
Sorry to say, being honest.
I'm very EMO now.
I feel sooooo stupid everytime i deal with it.
What's it? Forget it..
Let time do its thing.
Everytime i THOUGHTS, it's just a NOT.
THink i'm cursed or some sort?
I'm so sad right now.
I just wanna entertain my Bestest Dota Fren JUELZE CROWN 522!!
hahaha.. anyways..
Hey Juelze, its fun blogging like this.
Thanks for making me doing this..
I am so gonna do this again,
this this this,,
this continous typing of anonymous random craps.
I WANNA SHOUT!

BTW, why i didn't mention about the happy part?
Becoz,
According to Ah DIck Kuan Ming Wei's Formula.
Which is me
Happy + Sad*Sad= Happy + Sad^2 = Sad
Why Sad * Sad?
Bare in mind..
Sadness always multiplies when you don't get through with it in time.
It was a hell of day!

goodnight

No comments: