Tuesday, August 3, 2010

If you guys think i'm dumb doing these stupid thing, writing these stupid stuff, being stupid, Pls get the F out of my blog. Its the only place i can settle down n rest in peace. If i write more in Facebook you think i have any freedom? What my frens will say? "Dick, i is give u mlm" "Dick, can u shut up?" "Dick, no one diao u, no one care" "Dick, ur not handsome ur not smart ur nothing" "Dick, don cheat yourself" I'm freakin tired so if u wan to tackle me even in my blog, i give up. I can't do no shit. Don't force me to draw a line in between everything we've been through, or u might don care or ignore my existence. I've had enough tolerence for u guys for the past few years. Please la, even the most trusted ones being so harsh on me. I have my limitations and i hope i won't get over that limit. I don't like to show. But if you insist, let it be then. Goodnight! Moodless to write anything.

No comments: