Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love that has been Denied

A story of two broken heart,
A male and the opposite,
Both from worlds apart,
One day, God arrange them to meet.

Male carrying his broken heart,
To search for the right other,
Happiness was always apart,
There's always the presence of blunder.

Male tried and tried,
Until days he thought to give up,
Though the heart cried and cried,
For once he did what he said with his hands up.

Day by day,
Time after time,
In his mind stays a may,
Will the end of the journey rhyme.

Its unfair,
Useless to complain,
This is the life i meant to bare,
A life full of shame.

I wonder why it started,
I wonder when you truly care,
I wonder why it can't be ended,
I wonder how i bared.

Tears escaped,
I closed my eyes to hope for a decided mind,
I hold back not to collapse,
Everytime, She says may be we're weren't not meant to combine.

Wonder what i did was right or wrong,
I know it shouldn't happen but i let it be,
May be i played the wrong song,
I need another chance, you'll see.

I'm not a boy no more,
I'm not THAT boy no more,
I showed my true heart,
Why couldn't you see?

May be i indeed madly in need of love,
May be i indeed madly in need of company,
A true partner that would at least try with me,
A true partner that at least try to understand me.

Say i'm crazy,
Say i'm mad,
Say i'm still young,
Say wadever you can.

I am who i am,
I know i won't last any longer,
But i assure i will make a decision,
Until my love is acknowledged and respected.

Love Unseen,
Love not cared,
Love covered with tears i shed,
Love that i wish to be with you, to share.

No comments: