Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sweetness treasured within my Heart

A past that always been with me,
That has been sweet kept within me,
Give thoughts of it make me feel free,
Sometimes i still in search of that key.

Riddle self written inside my head,
No trace of answer that has lead,
A problem from myself that has made,
I know it can't be shared like a morning bread.

May be you say your not the one,
But, why can't you see i hope you are the one,
Who knows may be you'll find what you want, what we want,
Decision can be made together as long as we stay as one.

For once i became greedy,
Think i'm kinda pity,
In front of thee i feel little,
Heart always so brittle.

If i'm given a second chance,
To bring you to the grand floor for a dance,
I will be ever so happy and grateful,
I will treasure every moment, will be thankful.

No comments: