Monday, June 28, 2010

Promise me

I opened my eyes,
With my blanky still there to keep me warm,
I stared at the ceiling, look around,
Once again a day without your smile.

Thought of these days couples everywhere i saw,
New and old ones that make me more wanna soar,
I see an end in the relationship i'm on pursue,
But, something finally, i thought through.

A blink of a shock,
An inspiration came to mine,
I found the key to the lock,
That has been in my soul and mind.

Promise me that's all i want,
Just a promise to forget me never,
Tell me i changed you somehow,
Let me know i had an impact on your life.

Promise to remember me always,
Losing you is hard enough,
But, i don't want to go on knowing,
What i meant to you is just a dumb.

I understand,

What's not meant to be,
It's not meant to be,
Though i really hope that your other will be me,
But, for now i hope you being with me,
Would still feel,
Free.

No comments: