Monday, October 12, 2009

Briskly walking down the memory lane,
I see you in the shades of time,
Past diverges into the present,
Making the memories more vivid,

Those were the cherished days of my life,
When life within me multiplied,
Joy was in every air,
Bliss in every breath,

Loving you, meeting you,
Knowing you, Growing with you,
Hand in Hand,
Journey covered,
Destiny achieved,

Memories of love are as fresh as dew,
Your enigmatic eyes,
Twinkling like a star in the sky,
Your laughter as of the tinkling bells,
That stems from a beautiful heart,
The gentle touches that bought us close,

The face always lit with grace,
Simplicity you worn like a jewel,
Love, you had always in abundance,

Every walk through the garden,
I remember always had a silent-pause,
Something you wanted to say
Something I,
Eyes met,
Talks disappeared
Remember How I wanted to dive into those eyes?,

Every fight,
Ended in hugs,
Every pain,
in lots of laughter,
Every difficulty,
Always divided,
Love increased,
Like a joy,

Growing together is Love,
Sharing frankly is a bonding,
Accepting another is a understanding,
Trusting life is an eternal optimism,

Missing you is an special affair,
I get back to some best feelings,
Dive in them.
Feel your presence,
Touch you.
Talk you,
Hug you,

Knock,knock!!
Often comes a call in my head,
I got to go at my work,
Refreshing love has made me elated,

Diffused in you,
I don't find myself,
A new soul evolving within,
Is it the love-soul,
Is it the freedom of my existence?

May be,
Man wants to Free himself,
From every possible attachment,
Fall in love,
Fly the sky,
Love is freedom,
Love is Life,
Live it,
Cherish them,
At last,
Nothing but MEMORIES remain.

No comments: