Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm a masked rider,
whom hide himself from everything,
Riding almost anywhr,
Looking at every angle,
Searching for a partner,
That i can keep as treasure,
Whr i can hug till i subside,
Negatives will be thrown aside,
I feel so in need,
Anxiety,
Desire,
Lonely,
Friends can't & won't be enough,
Without the only one how can i be tough,
I feel so tired now,
I need a boost,
Who will accept me?
Do you see me?
I try to increase our collision,
Frequency of collision is very important,
Doing so i will be carved inside you,
I hope that does work on you,
I'm just trying my best,
Your importance to me is on the crest,
No one can compare with thee,
Despair they will and i surely agree,
Your quality,
Your making,
Is inspiring,
I see you i'm always shaking,
Incredible,
Excellent,
To me that's what you are,
Am i eligible?
I hope i'm not a scar.

You know dream sometimes are really scary cause in every dream the wound it creates felt so real. I can't bare the pain even when i'm awake. I need a doctor! Hmmmmmm.....

2 comments:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

masterpiece under the influence of alcohol..

Unknown said...

Muahahahaha.....Uekz...shit...i peuked..alcohol rocks...lol...kidding...gd nite