Monday, October 19, 2009

Have you ever noticed that overcoming is just as EASY as that... As long as you are willing...WILLING!!!! to contribute, do, a little bit more than everything that u have done previously. Overcoming that "problem", actually the "problem" is just beyond that very line..ur looking at it..it's in front of you and all u nid to do is just DO a little bit MORE... Cross that line...and say bye bye... the good stuff are always just behind ur backs..Have u ever noticed that? yeah...i think and i just realized it.. Just step back one step...at ur oredi on the good side... u left the bad side of your world... its only a line of a difference between good and bad and all you need to do is just DO a little bit MORE... Im trying to do a little bit more.. i wan to earn my own money...pay my own school fees...do whatever i want...have what i've always wanted...i belive in my thought..i belive one day i will see my thought...but i will not wait..i'll chase and track down that thought..i will take action, make a move and focus!

Our purpose is what we say it is.
Our mission is the mission we give ourselves.
Our life will be as what we created as.

In here i strongly recommend those ppl who think that they are lost or dont know what their doing, or don have a goal... Pls approach UNION at Boulevard and search for... "The Secret" it will gv a free VCD... watch it...read it...rm24 something only...

PS: If "you" feel unhappy or whatsoever, pls get the fuck out of my face. I need my freedom and I'm not your only son. Go teach ur OTHER son something so i dont have to do everything. He's not a retard that only knows how to play a piano or suck in studies. He is also a man in this family. Ask him do things that i used to do. Sweep the fuckin carpark, trim the fuckin grass, wash the fuckin dog. Which i remember in the past "U" and the other fucker AND his friend was eating fruit while I AM SWEEPING UP LEAVES!!!!! Leave me alone pls... All you need is to support what i do and just like b4. U don care shit bout me. I will truly appreciate that. I can say that i am independant but with less knowledge of the outside world and which i will learn myself.

Good Night all...remember... "The Secret"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wish is my comment

Unknown said...

lolz...u r?