Friday, October 23, 2009

I look out to the sea,
Images spinning in my mind,
Memories i've always cherished,
Thinking of them just makes my day shine.

Waltzing on the sandy beach,
Feeling the comforting breeze,
Listen to the sirens singing,
The wave is like a cleave.

I see a girl,
Closing on to me,
The familiar figure,
Does she know me?

I waved at her retardedly,
Cauce she look very hot,
I've never met such woman,
It's like taking Ten Shots.

She has the eyes of Medusa,
I was frozen by her glacial eyes,
She said "Hi',
But my reaction seems "Bye".

"Jizz! Nerd!" she said,
I was like "What the heck?"
Many times i stumble,
Do i look like Shrek?

I wish i can be the Prince,
Which girls have in their dream,
Riding my white horse,
Lolz! i look so self-esteem.

It's just a dream,
And i'm at the beach,
This place is so great,
Made me felt breached.

It's dawn and i left the place,
Each step away i leave a trace,
Everyday i'll come back,
Until i get everything back on track.

No comments: