Friday, October 30, 2009

I feel betrayed
Broken and bruised
A string that’s been frayed
Bended and abused

I feel all alone
Small and empty
No light being shone
Into the caverns of pity

When everything started
To seem right
The angel of happiness darted
Out of sight

And left me here
All alone in the dark
NO one of the dear
Just death: damp and stark

I want to just cry
But is it really worth it?
I might ask you why?
But I’m not gonna cry over this shit

And being alone in a cave full of depression
Makes you realize.
That life goes to show you
Trust someone, Love someone
Just know that they’re gonna hurt you too.

3 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

u never alone.
You have friends surrounding you.
You have "uncle hui" next to you .
You have Jesus who loves you :)
and you have me - who reading your blog now :)

Jia you!

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

where has sunshine DKMY gone?

Unknown said...

Thankx Guyz..