Sunday, January 24, 2010

Being the eldest in the family... Sometimes...Everytime i think...I wonder i was born...given life to live a life of my own... To live in happiness... Live with no worries... Live in a place i find my own well-being in my own healthy way... Then again i wonder... i was born... given life to be treated as a babysitter... as a watcher for the siblings... To think for the siblings... not for my own but for them... i study work just to make sure i can take care of them... but mainly not for me... I asked my myself then... If i don't live for myself but for them... how much benefit will i gain as over and over again i am doing the same thing for only one purpose is to make sure i am available at any time for them... In the end i asked myself and i ask to God... why am i given birth if i'm not born to have my own life for my own purposes for my own reason in my own way?

No comments: