Monday, January 11, 2010

Feelings barged into my weak heart,
Aphrodite enchanting heavenly above,
I wish i can be your Ares,
I will bravely retrieve my only true love.

Eternity your beauty it will be,
I see no limit your kindness can reach,
Your willingness indulges me,
Every obstacle you just easily breach.
You are as clean as a lily.

Beyond that strong wall there's always rain,
I understand how you feel I can feel the pain,
I am here to fight beside you,
Together we'll go against vain,
We will survive that trecherous storm,
No longer you'll be alone.

Endowed you are from God to me,
Never i thought will meet such beauty,
Your practically prefect in every form,
There no need too much for you to transform.

We're both growing up with the same speed,
Why don't give me a chance to ride along beside thee,
Let me hold your hand and let's start from beginning,
Forget the pass as those are over,
Just give it an ending.

Something in here is as sweet as a bumblebee,
Say no more,
Think no more,
It is you i placed inside this poem ,
Gimme a chance to care for thee,
Gimme a chance to be with you.
Will you today accept me?

We're both are almost the same,
The love we had never looked never felt true,
Why don't we start from scratch,
May be we make a perfect match.

Just like the present in your hand,
Hope you like the color,
PInk and you will always be a match,
Wish you will reach your dream,
As the thoughts you have,
Is what you'll be.

From the bottom of my heart,
Gimme a chance to care for thee,
Gimme a chance to be with you.
Will you today accept me?

No comments: