Friday, January 1, 2010

Last of 2009

Well, my journey finally ended here in 2009 ( last year ). It started with these 2 boys. Kuang the Head and Jim the Tail...LOL..2 great kids..

Then came the Coach Yong Kah Wei.. Silly kid, but full of determination..Keep it up Boy..



And then it happened, a great team was formed. From peak Lee en, Top Left, Louis, Shin Yee, Phoebe, Winnie, Btm Left, Kah Wei, Me (Outsider), Kuang and Jim. These guys are the best that i've met. Full of potential, Admirable & Unbelievable Teamwork. Love you guys!

Last but not least, I have, Must to thank these guy. Thank you very very very much for joining me to compete for the last time. I'm reli reli reli grateful and touched by your guys determination and hard work throughout the whole practice. Though the practice was just 2 weeks, we luckily got 3rd place. Once again, From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

From left, Chim YunG, Rong Cheng, Jai Seng, Kong Khiong, Me, Seng Kin, Kit How, Kiu yi
Middle, Coach Yong Kah Wei ^^

Have a Nice New Year.. Happy 2010 :)

Ps: Retiring from Ld its like Ending my time with XxX... Kinda Sad... anyways... anything is possible... I'll get my shot...

4 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Great job, DK :) Congrats on the result too!

Anonymous said...

haha.. nice & touching.. a good presents all of our team mates hav for our new year eve.. ^^

Anonymous said...

dick, first, thanks for asking me to be ur tail. haha.. because of that, my holiday been very meaningful.. i wont forget about those days we spent our times to achieve our dreams.. and my teammate, thanks you all about spending ur guys times to have training with me.. ^^

Dick said...

what be my tail...sound sooo...erm...how to say...u don follow me...we all walk 2gether on the same str8 line...Thx anyways...gt our first medal though...haven gt time to post it...will do it tmr