Saturday, January 9, 2010

Please Look carefully...LOok at me! I'm fucking 19 and almost 20... I know when should i go back and i know how to keep myself safe...I'm a fucking teenager so bug off and let me have a proper wild teenage life..If you keep bragging about ppl getting Murdered..I'll tell you one day i'll be one of them...I don walk alone...I wont be alone...I dont cross small alleys...Dumbass...You tell more of those fucking murder cases in the news...it'll happen one day... i wan to be one of them rather than listening to your fucking bullshits....Plus its HOLIDAY....dont you know the meaning of HOLIDAY? Cut the crap and LET ME LOOSE... I'm not a little boy.... If you so scared then i'm backstabbed or wad...y dont u just lock me in a cage..Like theirs any diff coz im oredi in one

No comments: