Saturday, March 20, 2010

Even If I Try....

If I try to... not to call,
will you even dial my number...,
for at least once...dial,
to ask hows my day.

If I try to... not being around,
will you even miss a thing,
for my presence,
is more than a chore.

If I try to... not to ask,
will you even care to tell... at least tell,
for my mind will keep wondering,
cause' you are my concern.

If I try to... not to care,
will you even feel being neglected,
for... solitary...,
is what i can't bear.

If I try to... not to cheers,
will you even care to tell a joke,
for it brings the smile in me,
that will, hope brightens up the day.

If I try to... not get up from a fall,
will you even give me a helping hand,
for I'll be wishing, you do so,
cause' I know am only pretending.

If i try to... not to appear at your doorsteps,
will you even try to find me,
that I hope, you, one day will,
cause' i doubt if you know i exist.

If I try to... not to mind about you,
will you even try to mind about me,
for that nurtures a special bond,
embedded in the very heart of me.

Now... If i try to... not to Try AGAIN.... ,
will you ever know that I TRIED... ,
for if I DON't... ,
I try not to accept that I FAILED.

No comments: