Sunday, March 28, 2010

Next time

Love is not just simply about being happy when ur together, smiles, laughs, warm feeling towards one another and so on. Sometimes, i do get angry, disappointed, frustrated and some more. I chose not to show but to just keep quite and do it in another way. I'm not angry because i'm angry, i'm angry because i care. Sometimes i cant expect you to give me what i want everytime because you weren't meant to. I'm always vulnerable to the word next time because it just shows how much you don't want to at that particular moment. I insisted, but you insisted more, then i give up. Truly i'm disappointed. Again i'm disappointed not because i'm reli disappointed but felt beaten in another way and the questions in my head just pops out again. May be i'm askin too much, yes i'm asking too much. I never get what i expect, sometimes i get what i least expect, but at least there is a next time. Saw a photo in facebook, then i was thinking was not me, everyone else but me. I wonder was Olivia right about my temper, am i that nice? May be i am, or i'm just acting to be. I myself ain't even near 1% percent sure about this. Still i cant see any much attention i gained from you. Yes, a little but still there's more to go for you to know and understand and of course myself have more to find out.

Last reminder,
Recall 14th/Feb/2010.
I've gathered all my trusted ones,
Loved ones,
Cared most,
Bringing them together,
Workin sided by side,
Combine to form a heart for you,
And i lighted it up at that moment in front of you,
Just for and only you.
Feel the blessing?
It's all from the heart.

Headin to bed now.. NiteEz~

No comments: