Friday, March 12, 2010

I gotta say the Mechanics lecturer is a joke itself. His funny accent and sudden craps are so funny and i kinda starting to like him. Well, People can change, soooo, All the best Mr Joshua, and of course me. Kill Mechanics, Material, Math 120, EFPC. Muahahahhaha~

Clear the voice inside my head,
The picure that i'm seeing,
I need to find you,
i gotta find you.

Pls be noted that this little paragraph has nothing to do with the study thingy above.

When can i, How can i get little of your attention just for once to have a start? I gues that chance is in the minority category.

Again pls be noted that, this short sentence here has nothing to do with the study thingy above. BUT! it is connected with the little paragraph.

Soo0000000oooooooooooooo0o0ooooooooo0o!

Good Nite and I Love you~ Always~

No comments: