Thursday, March 4, 2010

Was,
Begging to be loved,
Begging to be in love,
Begging to be surrounded by love.

Was,
Chasing away,
Running away,
Fading away.

Was,
Not brave enough,
Not sincere enough,
Not patient enough.

I'm now,
Committing,
Understanding,
Waiting.

I'm now,
More consistent than before,
More highly developed than before,
More independent than before.

Neither i can say i'm ready nor do you,
Either i'm gonna change myself or i wont suit you,
I held the old self in my very own palm,
I'll say bye to my old self with just a blow to let it live in calm.

I take my first step with,
My new attire,
New tone,
Different character.

Ready to Rumble,
Ready to strive,
So humble,
But inside me is as strong as Bee's protecting their Bee hive.

Yes one day i might be turned down,
Or may be i'll be crowned,
Stand up once again,
Again and again,
To U i'm bound.

Goodnight~ Love You~

No comments: