Saturday, March 6, 2010

In 3 i promised to be happy,
Though sometimes i do feel sad,
Now i feel like a wilted tree,
But i'm not gonna go mad.

I'll fulfill that promise,
I won't say damn i won't ask why,
I'll say thank you miss,
To me you conquered shy.

Now i will say,

Thank you for trusting me,
Thank you for letting me know more bout you,
Your happiness is what i keen,
Your place will always stay as my prettiest window view.

Though I'm not suit to fill that missing gap,
Though I'm not the one you wanna be with,
May be i still have to finish few more laps,
I thank god to let me have to chance
To one day we both may together see the prettiest view at the edge of the cliff.

I'll stay along with you till you overcome that little vestige,
Yes people do say i'm stupid to love a girl that doesn't love you,
Together we'll cross the forgotten broken bridge,
Till the end my heart will always leave a place for you.

No comments: