Monday, March 15, 2010

Blood Donation at Pujut Church












Sunday which was yesterday i went for my first ever Blood Donating. It was fun, exciting, nervous and of course never the less PAIN! As you look at some of the pictures above my face was like OMG OMG and ARGH I"M NERVOUS and so on. I'm RELI nervous. First i need to test my blood and you can look at one of the pictures showing the nurse trying to squeeze out my blood and using a tubamagic wadever it is to suck it in. First she drop it in a liquid and if it condense means it's healthy if it's float than Not pass. Then Stage 2 she put on 3 different solution and mine like no dots Means it O positive if got dots means is A or B or something i dono.. hahah.. It's cool. Then waiting for like half an hour for them to prepare all the stuff i need to SUCK and DONATE.

Then Then Then, Finally it's my turn. I sat on the chair which is quite comforting. It's like the ones our parents like to buy and lie on and watching TV till they sleep. FIrst he check my docs and see how much blood i'm capable of Donating. He then starting all the steps that we all see b4 they stick the needle into our veins. Then he injected something into my vein and my veins was like gonna burst and i was like AH! then he decreased the pressure to my hand so the blood won pop out. Then wait for few min then he injected the largest needle i've ever seen. And he was like just Sticking it in like what we do when we stick pole on the beach. Freakin scary but no pain la that one coz of the first injection.

My blood was like flowing freakin slow so he like increased more pressure. I think because i played River Flow before before that so my blood are relaxing flowing slowly.. =p Anyways it all ended in 10-15 mins and i successfully donated 450ml of blood. They say after u finish you will feel dizzy but i was still very energetic. I wonder why i cant donate more. I think 2 more packets will do.. Wahahhahaa... After that i went outside like the other successful people.. Lol.. successful people pula.. anyways... We were given satu biji telur, one cup of milo and packets of biscuits.

Had a chat with Jun Xian and i know lots from him. He told me bout the benefits of Blood Donation and i must say i raised both of my hand and legs if i have to just to agree and encourage everyone one of you ( READERS & FRIENDS) to participate in Blood Donating. As you all Know or May Not know which i Baru Know that Red Blood Cells "expire " after errrr... forgot how long and it just Dies in us. So! Why not Donate B4 they "Expire" and Save People? Our body can reproduce anyways, Why don help and save the ones that are reli in need of blood more than we do? Why keep the freakin dying cells inside? Besides, donating also increases the process of Blood Changing (something like that) So we also benefit from that. Its mutualism and once again i encourage you all to participate. It's beneficial for both parties. And you get to live in high class patient rooms if you donate up to the stated limits they give. I'm not saying hospital is a hotel or something, just that you can get better treatment and without worrying bout the fees.

So, ending here. See you guys Next time for the next blood donation? ahhaah.. Ciao~

No comments: