Monday, March 8, 2010

River Flow in Me


After years of seperation from the music world that i was keen to be in from young, i'm now back in business dealing each and every note i use to sleep with. My come back truly changed me a lot , i must say. I used to tell people musics cures and heals your mind, but on the other hand me myself gave up on music. That which is reli damn lame. My mind is injured and i found myself a way out which is turning back.

I looked behind and saw the only memory that is not worth to be left behind, the music that i loved so much sitting alone in the corner. I feel freed, the joy, i feel the music. Now i know why people can feel so free when they start playing the piano. The Grand Piano is one of the most desired instruments in the world and i have one just outside my room. I couldn't resist the attractive melody, i started to play, started to feel each key and pedal. When you start playin, it's like your the only person in the house and you feel so free. Only melodies are goin through your ears.

Nowadays i more free and enjoyed more in life, though the homeworks are stressful but i can manage. I started to play some songs which i nvr thought i could manage to learn. Yes, i answer to some people ask why did i learn piano. Yes, for a girl and yet also for my own self which piano is once one of my fav hobby. Feel free to play, Feel the music.

Pressing down each black and white,
Just with a little might,
You can listen to the most beautiful melody,
Feels like a king leading a whole calvary.

Note by note,
From Black to White over and over again,
You might feel remote,
But it's paradise without vain.

The great God of music,
Once again i'm sitting in front of thee,
At then i was just a kid,
Listening to your voice makes me feel free

Warm up my cold hands,
I need you a lot,
You are such a brand,
You soothens my heart with each chord.

Feel the music in the air,
May be you're even better than she,
or NOT,
Forget all that's left not worth to share,
You are the music in Me.







4 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

Jia you, Dick :) I believe you can handle it well :) Music - is a way to communicate too :)

Yaka, my new web so mafan ha? :(

Dick said...

nid to register or something to comment.. i want a web liek that too,...so cool

Dick said...

nid to register or something to comment.. i want a web liek that too,...so cool

Marlene Lo said...

you can.. but have to pay. Do only when you need it - after you earn your own money ya :)