Sunday, February 7, 2010

6/2/2010 MY BIRTHDAY!

Well.. Yesterday's Birthday was one of the best i've ever had in 20 years... Nvr had a gathering celebration like this since 8-10 years ago i can say? It totally touched my heart... Everything... Thank you for ervything Marlene, JB, BoyBoy, Rui Di, Kevin, Jia Xuan, Everise and all the others... First time in front of all the ppl at TANJUNG they sang happy birthday to me and SHU SHU lao shi... And thank you Marlene for your card and the book.. I gotta say you reli know how to pick the title...And and and the happiest thing happened is that i gotta spend my birthday with someone that is really special to me... Thanks for letting me join you... though u din reli look good today... Sorry for the "too much askin" coz if something is bugging you... you can tell me... I'm all ears.... I'm concerned and wanna know more bout you... Of course couldn't forget my frens Kiong Long Ck Louis NiNi and the others... Some didn't join but i know they still love me... LOL... Well... and yesterday I wished for 3 wishes... Marlene said 1 is enough but every year i give myself 3 so... hahaha... 1st was i wish that my present for my parents can change everything from now on then... and this morning i kinda felt it did... went home and 2 something.. but my dad didn't questioned bout it... instead he asked me to checked the car and he guided me... WoohOoo... but im not gonna take advantage of that coz he's still my father... Don let your folks worry too much ya... 2nd wish was a wish that i pulled all my guts out to ask permission b4 even start wishing... i was allowed and i wish that she can carefully and from the bottom of her heart listen to the voice within... 3rd wish of course i'm gonna keep it to myself... muahahaha... anyways... Great Birthday.. Great Year.. It's a new year and hope everything gets better...

PS: Today is Cindy Goh's Birthday... Happy Birthday! :)

Tried to take from different angles but in the end i got these 2.. :)



6 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

i am waiting for the photos to b uploaded :p then can add in my blog though :) The book.. must read oh :)

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

i like the idea of 'change'. take every small step to fulfill your dream.

Remember the mission is to becoming a better man....

great that you tidak rasa paise too spend ur bday with bunch of old folks... (i sendiri feel quite paise when we sang the bday song...)haha

Dick said...

Told you old folks will be more fun.. coz they keen to embarress themselves.. hahah.. marlene u mean me uploading or u? i was thinking of snatching the card pic from ur blog but then i think its a bit cruel so i didnt... hahaha...

Marlene Lo said...

You can. You can take both cards that "in your hands now" The birthday card and the Thank you card though :) [i didn't mention your name in the Thank you card :p though...]

ya.. i feel paisay during the birthday song too BUT i believe people surrounding us can feel the joy from our table! Woohoooo~

Marlene Lo said...

i am waiting for photos from Ruidi :)

Dick said...

Did i meantioned... u spelled my name wrongly.. its Kuan.. not Kwan.. hahah.. she saw it...lOL