Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I've been through hell,
Hiding under my pillow and yell,
I stayed beyond the pale,
I will not choose to fail.

I've no one to rely,
So even to myself i have to lie,
No one heard my cry,
Shall i live or choose to die?

I've been in war with pain,
For years i live in vain,
I cant bare in pouring rain,
I'm alone between lost and gain.

I deicided to write,
Express everything every night,
I hold back every drop of tears with all my might,
Just so one day i'll see the light.

The day light came shine before me,
I see two figures trying to guide me,
Slowly as time passes i'm able to see clearly,
That i'm actually growing in a big tree.

My two angels continue to show,
Coz i barely can handle and aim with my bow,
Till the day i found my goal,
I live for someone,aiming for the glow.

But the angels wasnt done,
I'm still neither able to walk nor run,
Their encouragement gave me strength to walk out under the sun,
Coz I am protected as i am God's son.

Thank you Marlene,
You creative mind i admire most,
You creation inspires me from coast-to-coast,
You guided me like your own child,
Thank you for your love and care,
Thank you for your help with my affair.

Thank you JB,
You showed me how life must be systematically planned,
You showed me how special and important i am compared to a brand,
You also guided though i'm not your brother,
Thank you for your love and care,
Thank you for your help with my affair.

Thank you Both,
Your advises i'll keep in mind,
For you led me to a path that shine,
You guided me when i'm off guard,
i appreciate and blessed you with all my heart.


















No matter how much there's dark left in me or what i see,
There's always the angel's candles to guide me.

1 comment:

Marlene Lo said...

own child...
am i that old? :p