Sunday, February 28, 2010

:-)

Sometimes i wonder, do you still rmb that i'm in love with you? You know, i just figured out why i wanted to head to the movies for our last "date"( for me only ) coz. I know you know that ppl don't like being stared, it'll feel odd if i stare at you and admire you beauty and feel the warmth of your presence. I guess inside the cinema is like HEAVEN coz you won't have any worries bout being stared and so on. I just felt your presence and i must say that the happiest moments are recorded in my book is when am beside you or should i say you being beside with me.

Sitting side by side,
Watching gathered little dots moving around,
No reasons to sigh,
Though things were as ugly as a hellhound.

Such inner beauty,
I must confess the outer layer ain't so smooth,
To me you're always that pretty,
Maybe for yourself you rather jump down the roof.

Enjoy the times being with you,
Feel sad on the other hand cause time won't look back,
Can i say this is why i always suddenly wanted to tie my shoe,
Because i can stop for a while to have more time to look at you.

Nothing much to say tonite coz i'm not use to posting happy feeling... hahahaha... promised to post happy ones dy so no choice.. Hey.. Readers! This month gonna be Happy Season.. Hope the inspiration comes though.. Anyways, class starts on Monday! I cant wait!

~Goodnite~
~Love Ya~

3 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

So, March gonna be your HAPPY month! :) I am gonna declare March as my Stress-Free month.. again :D

Dick said...

Any card making session regarding Card entitled Stay Happy With me? maahahahah

Marlene Lo said...

Gonna stop card making session. Perhaps no class for this month :) Today is the last for your brother and gonna be only 30mins. Life is kind of PACK and ya... gonna think of how to earn more than keep spending :)