Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Prom is at Your side

Heartbreaking nightmares,
Shattered Dreams,
Stabbed so hard somewhr,
Pain that i cant relief.

Love is not a battlefield,
It's all bout True Heart,
I need to know how you feel,
For now it's like a noobie throwing a dart.

Again i had the worst dreams that i couldn't bare. I saw myself crushed to the knees, flooded my face and once again rushing to death. Love is to win by true heart they say. But, why this very heart of mine is always on the opposite side of winning while the flirts just takes it all. I did so much but flirt just gave a wink and she just walks away with him. Unbelievable and truly heartbreaking that woke me up for the entire night. If one day, ONE DAY! it reli happens, I don't know what's gonna happen. Are these dreams coming continously for a reason? Is this a sign for me to give up? I hope not coz God i must tell you and i'll pray every night just to tell you how much i love this girl very much and pls bless me in anyway and show me the way. Its currently 0712, i'll now head back to bed and try to sleep for another 3 and a half hours before meetin her. God bless~ Love ya~

No comments: