Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I feel for you,
But do you feel the same?
I wanna commit to you,
Or you just feel lame?

You didn't reject,
Totally not what i expect,
Though u oso din accept,
Was it just a test?

But it is already a past,
Nothing much to ask,
I gave myself a task,
To fight till the last.

You've got all the support,
With the encouragement,
I continue to stay and pray to lord,
You will have the might to make a daring decision.

You've made my day,
Latter-days ppl ask me "hey! you look like you in a good mood today"
I have only one way to answer and there's no other way,
I have my reason that i chose to stay.

I've learned to stay calm,
I'm curing all the harm done,
I hope for a journey that is long,
For me and you will be count as one.

This is DKMY reporting on duty,
For my simpleness is what created this beauty.

No comments: