Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Since the day i made my wish and you did granted it.. But after that, i realize all i said was all about me.. Yes, being with you is like heaven.. Now, i see that it is not enough.. Being with you, it's not about me anymore.. I nid to commit to you and of course a little for myself.. I hope that not only that i'm happy when we're out together.. also you must feel the same.. or any other way that is not related to unhappy.. I nid you to trust me.. share with me.. let me know what to do to help in any way.. You are no more alone.. Because i'm always around.. keep that in mind.. Keeping secrets, Feeling down, Distancing from the person that likes you, it's all perfectly natural.. I understand.. so remember.. I'm always here for you.. No matter what it takes.. just pick up that phone and dial my number.. Goodnyt!

No comments: