Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~Valentines~
roses are red,
violets are blue,
always keep in mind,
look around,
you're not alone,
don walk behind me,
don rush too ahead of me,
beside there will always be me,
Being with you.

~Today~
I cant stop thinking,
I kept on believing,
What's the use of keeping that name,
Its no good to me,
Everytime his name gives me the shame.

I tried hard to gain trust,
I learn not to be harsh,
I treasure every moment i have now,
I hope one day when i fall down,
It's you that will be the first to ask how?

Realizing nothing is fair,
Since everything turned me down made me live in despair,
Growing and learning to be strong,
To be the best among.

Neither I'm not gonna force,
Nor gonna push,
Even you accepted a same horse,
Doesnt mean we nid to be on the same course.

Freedom is what we need,
Its everyones wish,
I promise I'll keep cool and grow like a seed,
2gether both ways we swim like a freed fish.

Your smile comforts me with such power,
I feel better even if i fell from a tower,
Walking side to side havin the same mission,
Can i guess that you listened?

I will wait till the day,
The day i am truly capable,
To be a man of responsible.

Eye lids hanging with tons of kilo...anyways...good nite guyz


1 comment:

王子与公主咖啡屋 said...

written like a mature man! i like. your mission is to be a better man!