Saturday, February 27, 2010

The forgotten is actually Not forgotten

Friendz always ask questions that i don't reli wanna answer or should i say it's none of their business coz my love life was like completely contaminated by their virus if that is what they call it. So everytime i'm trying to find myself a relationship to be in, i just try my best to pull myself out and make this situation completely out of their sight. Well, can say it's always been a mission failure. Anyways, that's what i'm doing now, AGAIN! and i'm gonna answer to your guys questions here and i hope u let me be. No! i'm not in a relationship, I am still single and i have my reasons to be one. Why? Because i know it's worth waiting and there's so much to learn while i'm waiting. I'm growing while carrying this waiting process and i can feel it myself, I bet you guys felt it too. It's not that i don't wanna hang out with you guys anymore, it's just that i want a different and stabilized life. I want to make my own choices rather than following you guys around. You guys are my best buddies, you still can text me or inform me if anythings up, i'll turn up if i'm available, I PROMISE! Sorry for being absent for most of the outing. I did turn up once during Cny, or was it twice. Anyways, i love ya guys but i gotta tell ya. I found a future and i need to start managing. Worthy or not i have to find out myself. Even if i failed, i'll be cryin alone in the future anyways. I can manage myself, for now, still learning. =p Lets end with a random poem.

Though we're not under the same roof,
Or maybe we're neighbours,
But our hearts are still bulletproof.

I found myself a future to chase,
Yes i might be solo-ing other lanes,
But don't worry i sure will return to base.

Each finger is a year and our friendship is more than a palm,
I've grown and learn from you guys,
Together with you guys i know there will be no harm.

I found The One that i'll wait till the end,
Yes, there's a chance i'll fall again,
But i know my buddies will be my umbrella while it's pouring rain.

I chose my path to risk everything i have,
I bet my last coin to be where she's at,
By then My friendz and family is what i have left.

Here describes love has no boundaries,
I'll do anything for her,
Even if i have to live in misery.

I love my family,
I love my friendz,
And i love her Soo.

I'm not giving up anything,
Everything that i care,
Has been granted to be,
My Heart and Soul.

No comments: