Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Choose not to choose but choose to feel

Love is a word that is hard to speak of,
Love is something that you must commit,
You cant beat love even you are Lara Croft,
The heart will be the one that must be submit.

Love is a lesson that has to be learned,
Love is one word that carries responsibilities,
Love is priceless which must be self earned,
Love is when we talk about quality.

To love you have to trust,
To love commit is a must,
To love sacrifice have to be harsh,
To love patience is your truss.

Love you do not choose who is who,
Love is when you feel for whom,
Patience heart trust sacrifice their all your crew,
Bring them on ship if not say hi to Mr.Doom.

One thing i learned from love is cherish,
Second thing i learned is that you must be understanding,
Holding hands looking each other in the eye feel both hearts and kiss,
Its only true when both is willing.

I wanna hear your voice,
I wanna feel your presence,
I wanna see your smile,
I wanna see you to be you,

I don't want any other girl,
I don't want any other kind of girl,
I see your goods and i realize the bad,
But what the heck as long as its you i don't care who the heck.

I will go against time itself,
I hope you don't fall out giving me up on sight,
I'll always leave a place beside me throne,
I chose this Love on my own.

No comments: