Thursday, April 22, 2010

Start Over

Life is just like a chord,
Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do,
Everyone have their chances to start over,
When the pitch reach its limit,
It'll turn back to low pitch and start all over,
Ain't how that's a piano played?

I stared at the keyboard,
Looking for secrets in the white keys,
I counted from Do to Do,
I realized its seven keys.

7 days in a week,
After 7 days we start all over,
I turned my thoughts,
Aren't days passing by over and over?

Every song has its end,
But you can choose to play it again,
Everyday we end with a pray,
You who choose to live to the next day.

Today went to Lu Zhou to sing few songs, Finally meet up again with HuiGor. Then went in the music room listening to HuaKing Laoshi attracting voice. Ended the night with my River Flow ^^ but it's just half way because the keyboard is half short which also ended up with a half recorded video. Anyways, no need to ask why i'm now cheering for myself "Hold ON Dick!".

Blessings to Mom & Dad, Aug & Viv, Mar, HuiGor, Ma, Little Sis, ZhinG.

Nitez~
-I Love You-

No comments: