Sunday, April 25, 2010

Last but not least

Would you wear a shirt that makes you look ugly?
Or you'll wear something nasty?
Something shabby?
Or you would prefer something steady?

You don't have to keep those ugly shirts,
But sometimes you do have to live with'em,
They might be full of dirt.
So sometimes you just gonna keep on wearing.

Some shirts just cant make things right,
You have to re-adjust your mind,
Feel fed up? No need to cry,
Shoo them Off there's no crime.

So many shirts to wear,
So many others to hang out with,
Why must only be them to be aware,
More out there that need and will care.

It's not i don't like those ugly shirts,
No matter how many times i wash,
They still make me look like a jerk,

My heart was crushed,
So now you tell me,
Should i throw them away,
Or should i keep them till i need them again.

In the end,
I think i'll sing along,
With the birds.

PS: I tried to, be patient, be tolerant, be noticed, yet, no one cares, so, Get the FUCK out of my life. Still can go for drinks though. I mean, healthy drinks. Chao~ ^^

-Good Night-

No comments: