Monday, April 26, 2010

TCH

Spiky hair,
Fair face,
What comes along,
Is a smile with grace,

Simple wear,
Or should i say its simply wear,
But when it comes to big screens,
He'll make everyone scream!

Event planner,
Driver of some Kids,
A "great singer "OooOps" =p,
May be you'll freeze HAhahAHahaH.

Also being my consultant,
A good one too,
Stayed beside me since the beginning,
He always categorize them for me when thing start mixing.

Great guy,
Great 30-year old guy,
Oooops,
Don't make me jump through fire looops.

I'm just kidding,
Guess now you are laughing,
Smile,
Because everything you did for me i appreciate,
I'll make it worthwhile.

Sometimes,
Or may be Now,
You have to trust me,
Believe in my consistency.

I'll wait for her,
I'll do my best for her,
Support me?
I need thee?

Think you'll just have to,
Pull me to church,
Because it's really not a habit,
I still rather stay home eat and burp.

But,
I'll try my best,
I'll wake up,
You help me finish the rest?

This is the one and only,
Teo Chin Hui,
Great guy,
Great friend,
No way this kind of friendship you can buy,
A friend in need and he is the friend indeed,
Sweet!

Nitez

Blessing to Mom & Dad, Aug & Viv, Mar, HuiGor, Ma, Little Bubbly Sis, ZhinG

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

this sounds like promoting him :) Better charge him ya!

Dick said...

I'll try to charge you too.. when i promote you. HAHAHAH