Saturday, April 24, 2010

Madly In Love

Madly in love,

One with a woman,
One with music,
The addiction is dominant,
His flight can only be domestic.

He plays the notes,
I write love letters,
He cant understand even A quote,
Tell me about music i'll say LATER.

I wanted to find a whole new world,
He who chooses to live and trapped in a hole,
But we do have something similar,
Death is our most feared foe.

But when you get to looked in deeply,
I'm actually the one living in a hole,
He is the one creating his new world,
I'm still running in circles in a bowl.

Here i realize,
I have to change,
Not to be in disguise,
But me myself not to be locked with my own chain.

I still love her,
I will not leave her,
But i'll try best,
Together bring our of my own world,
To some place new that everyone is,
Heart cured.

Blessings to Mom & Dad, Aug & Viv, Mar, HuiGor, Ma, Little Bubbly Sis, ZhinG

GoodNight
-I Love You-

No comments: