Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sorry for being a little greedy,
Actually is too greedy,
I got a little but i want more,
Kinda hurt coz i owes got the answer "what for?"
Yes, what for?
I can't even answer because,
I never had this kind of feeling before,
I will learn to control,
I must,
I run before i even know how to crawl,
Coz i trust,
You are too kind to be true,
Too understanding of you,
Tell me when i say too much,
Don't worry of being too harsh,
Worried everyday things will get out of hand,
Hope i wont get banned,
Books i will take it seriously,
Everything i do i will thing thoroughly,
Forgive for the stubborn,
Forgive for the burden,
Everyday i say I love you,
Everyday i tell you I miss you,
Know it's a heavy load,
Can't bring it over with a boat,
Lastly,
Once again,
Love ya~
Nitez~

No comments: