Thursday, April 8, 2010

Pepero


A combination of White,Green and Chocolate,
Added in few fingertip jobs with flowers and almonds,
With one of my fav colours Purple,
All unite in a Rectangular box.

A simple creation,
Yet full of Emotion behind that very cardboard,
Full of definition,
Protected with unbreakable code.

Every month i bring this little box to someone i care,
Each time i treasure and picture that smile,
Once of every month i wait which i really can't bare,
Filling in my love and care into that little box,
Giving you no matter how many miles.

Each thank you i kept it in my heart,
Each time your caring personality raises me up,
Heart to Heart,
I wish to meet you each time the sun rises up.

This simple box,
Can be one of the unforgotten memories,
This simple box,
Will let you think of me in the past present and future.

No comments: