Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear,
I wish that's true,
Imagining a reflection of you and me so near,
How true i hope yet reality is cruel.

Feel gloomy under this heavy rain,
Walking alone back and forth with no one nearby,
Raindrops sliding down my cheeks and i prayed,
Wishing you being here with me to rectify.

Felt lost so timid,
Where can i reach to,
I'm almost at my limit,
Who should i go to.

Only way to clear my mind is with you,
No need to speak no need to think,
Blessings and caring from you,
It's all i need to make all the evil shrink.

I gotta get everything straight,
I cannot live with such anger and disappointment,
Everyday its like bitten by a Krait,
I will find a cure to make a supplement.

-Good Day-

Blessing to Mom and Dad, Aug and Viv, Ma, HuiGor, Mar, Little Sis and ZhinG.

-Love Ya-