Saturday, April 10, 2010

L O S T .....

Lost in love...
And i dont know why ,
Am figuring it out ,
what i needed was ,
someone to show me .

Lost in thoughts ,
And I dont know much ,
Am trying to think ,
what you thinking about ,
and eager to know ,
what you thinking .

Lost in touch ,
And i dont know how ,
Am reaching all out ,
and eager to be
what you wanted

Lost in sight ,
and I dont know where ,
Am calling for you ,
and hoping you hear ,
to my rescue .

You know you can't fool me ,
I've been loving you too long ,
It started... ain't so easy ,
I want to carry on ,
And carry on .....

I can let go ,
But am not letting go ,
And I can't handle ,
the pain after ,
And i believe ,
there's still much ,
to believe in .

So lift your eyes ,
and look me in ,
reach for the star ,
I'll figure it out ,
and show you ,
the way ,
that you wanted.

No comments: